The January 2017 download of Database Health Monitor now available (January 2, 2017). Download today and use it for Free.
Download Database Health Monitor
January 2, 2017- Version 2.4.5 (885): DatabaseHealthInstall_January2017.zip <<– Download Link
- Download the zip file
- Open the zip file, and run setup.exe.
If you have been using a previous version of Database Health Monitor, just download and install this version over the previous one.
Thank you for using Database Health Monitor. Give us your thoughts by filling out our User Survey.
Version 2.4.5 Release Notes – January 2017.
Version 2.4.5 is the January 2017 release of Database Health Monitor.
New Features in 2.4.5
- Added color coding to the disk space report to show drives with less than 10% free in red.
- New logos and branding on the splash screen.
- New application icon.
- Added color coding to the disk space report to show disks with less than 10% free in red.
- Updated version checks to the latest service pack and cumulative update levels for SQL Server versions. Updated the web site documentation for SQL Server versions.
Bug Fixes in 2.4.5
- Performance improvements on the Deep Scan report.
- Fixed bug with duplicates in the blocking report. Adding a column for the blocking path that shows the blocking chain for each blocked item.
- Fixed bug with connecting to an instance with historic monitoring that is monitoring itself.
- Fixed bug with the decimal calculation on the disk space report.
Version 2.4.4 Release Notes – October 2016.
Version 2.4.4 is October 2016 release of Database Health Monitor.
New Features in 2.4.4
- Updated version numbers in the quick scan report and the updates available messages to match the latest SQL Server releases.
- Adding a right click menu option to the Quick Scan Report for warnings about no recent DBCC CheckDB to include a menu item to jump right to the DBCC CheckDB report.
- Added a right click menu option to the Quick Scan Report for error log messages to jump directly to the error log report.
- Added addition details and documentation for wait types into the Waits Advisor.
- Updated the What is Active report to have a seconds column to not just show the active query, but to also show the whole batch that it came from. For instance if one query in a stored procedure was what was currently running, you can see that in one column, and the entire stored procedure in another column.
Bug Fixes in 2.4.4
- Queries in the historic monitoring were being truncated when longer than 4000 characters. Now they are not truncated.
- Quickscan now ignores the alert warnings when the database is a SQL Express database (with no agent).
- Fixed bugs in the duplicate index reports around indexes on tables with the same name in different schemas.
- Fixed bug with the historic monitoring not being able to monitor an instance with a name greater than 20 characters.