Beta 7 is now available (9/2/2013) with historic and real time reporting.
Download Beta 7 of the Database Health Reports
Beta 7: DatabaseHealthBeta7.zip (Sept 2, 2013)
- Download the zip file
- Open the zip file, and run setup.exe.
Beta 7 Release Notes
The following changes have been made since Beta 6. The big feature in the Beta 7 release was the addition of the Technical Debt reporting.
- Technical Debt Reporting.
- Support for SQL Server 2014 CTP1.
- Full support for case sensitive databases. All features have been tested and confirmed good with case sensitive databases.
- Historic Reporting Settings Dialog – Adding the ability to turn on or off monitoring for a specific database.
- New Page Life Expectancy Tracking to the Historic Reports.
- New CPU historic chart to the Historic Reports.
- New “Create Script to Update All” Statistics button added to the Statistics report.
- Multithreading the re-connect of databases, vastly improving the startup time if one or more databases is not available.
- Speed improvements on every page in the application.
- Improved speed on the Database Overview and Server Overview reports.
- Refactoring code – reducing technical debt.
- Historic reporting – improved cleanup of historic data to keep the DBHealthHistory database from growing too large.
- Fixed the settings dialog for the number of days to keep historic data.
- Performance tuning clipboard copy from grids with many rows.
- Performance improvements on the index fragmentation report.
- Improved disconnect/reconnect when a database is no longer available, for instance a VPN connection was dropped or reconnected.
- Fixing bugs with minimum page settings for the fragmented indexes report. It now displays the right data.