The May 10, 2017 download of Database Health Monitor now available. Download today.
Download Database Health Monitor
May 9, 2017- Version 2.5.4 (909): DatabaseHealth_May10_2017.zip <<– Download Link
- Download the zip file
- Open the zip file, and run DatabaseHealthSetup.exe.
If you have been using a previous version of Database Health Monitor, just download and install this version over the previous one.
Thank you for using Database Health Monitor. Give us your thoughts by filling out our User Survey.
What People Are Saying About Database Health Monitor
- I would like to thank you for sharing this product with us free. I have installed and using health monitor on my production DB. very very nice…. Thank you so very much. I hope you will keep adding more features in this product. Well done (Rohit)
- Outstanding app. Already referred it to several friends in the field. Well I do have to say the changes you have made (regarding version 2.5), seems to have made everything in the interface much snappier. Your work here is quite impressive. (Frank from Texas)
- Outstanding! Besides enjoying the layout of your app, one thing I really like about the Quick Scan Report is each entry has a corresponding link that discusses the finding so I can go back and review recommendations, cautions, etc. (Michael)
Version 2.5.4 Release Notes – May, 2017.
Version 2.5.4 is the May, 2017 release of Database Health Monitor
New Features in 2.5.4
- Upgraded to .net version 4.6.
- When a new version of Database Health Monitor is available, when you click “yes” to upgrade, it now downloads the installer and runs it rather than redirecting you to the download page. This saves time and makes things easier for updates. Based on a customer request.
- Additional checks in the QuickScan report for the following:
- Database Mail not configured
- Service Broker not enabled on TempDB
- Added checks for obsolete xp_sqlmaint stored procedure being used in agent jobs to perform checkdb or statistics maintenance. There are better ways to do these.
- Added the DATA_PURITY option into the CheckDB dialog.
Bug Fixes in 2.5.4
- Fixed a bug with the Disk Space instance level report crashing on certain collations that use a comma for a decimal separator.
- Fixed a bug where the table size report was sometimes reporting the wrong number of rows in a table.
- Bug fix with the backup advisor coming up empty or blank. This was introduced in version 2.5.3, and resolved in 2.5.4.
See the Release Notes page for details on updates in older versions.