The June 6, 2017 download of Database Health Monitor now available. Download today.
Download Database Health Monitor
June 6, 2017- Version 2.5.5 (914): DatabaseHealth_June6_2017.zip <<– Download Link
- Download the zip file
- Open the zip file, and run DatabaseHealthSetup.exe.
If you have been using a previous version of Database Health Monitor, just download and install this version over the previous one.
Thank you for using Database Health Monitor. Give us your thoughts by filling out our User Survey.
What People Are Saying About Database Health Monitor
- I would like to thank you for sharing this product with us free. I have installed and using health monitor on my production DB. very very nice…. Thank you so very much. I hope you will keep adding more features in this product. Well done (Rohit)
- Outstanding app. Already referred it to several friends in the field. Well I do have to say the changes you have made (regarding version 2.5), seems to have made everything in the interface much snappier. Your work here is quite impressive. (Frank from Texas)
- Outstanding! Besides enjoying the layout of your app, one thing I really like about the Quick Scan Report is each entry has a corresponding link that discusses the finding so I can go back and review recommendations, cautions, etc. (Michael)
Version 2.5.5 Release Notes
Version 2.5.5 is the June, 2017 release of Database Health Monitor
New Features in 2.5.5
- Added a Recovery Model column to the Backup Status Report based on a customer request. This applies to the database specific Backup Status Report and the multiple-instance Backup Status Report.
- Added new File Utilization report that shows the amount of space being used and the amount of space free in your data and log files.
- Added a check in the historic monitoring “test connection” feature to check for SQL Server Express edition, and display a warning since the historic monitoring uses the SQL Server agent, and there is no agent on SQL Express edition.
- Added a menu item (under the Help menu) to bring up the license agreement, in case someone wants to read it later. This was requested by a customer.
- Adding F5 support for refresh on the multiple instance reports. Backup Status, CheckDB Status and File Utilization.
- Added a command line parameter for Database Health Monitor /nosplash that skips the splash screen at startup, this also skips the version upgrade check.
Bug Fixes in 2.5.5
- Excluded offline databases from showing warnings in red if the database is offline for the Backup Status Report.
- Fixed a bug in the historic connection test dialog. When attempting to check the connection from one server to another there was an error encountered. This referred to the error “Incorrect Syntax near ‘)’.” This has been corrected.
- Fixed a bug with the multiple instance reports. Hitting the ctrl + left or right arrow keys caused a crash.
- The option to generate a script to rebuild all statistics needing rebuilding was not working correctly in SQL Server 2005. This has been fixed and now works.
See the Release Notes page for details on updates in older versions.